HDFC Credit Card / debited money from my account

I would to draw your kind attention that I pradeep kumar R/0 I-79, Gali No. 10,Brahampuri, Near PRadhan Dairy New Delhi 110053 have got the HDFC credit by many requests made by the the officials of HDFC Credit Card. It was my first mistake. Now I am suffering a lot. I want to complaint regarding the amount debited from my account in respect of credit card payment. which not due to my part. Have they right to debit the amount from the my own saving account of HDFC You pleas suggest and I will show all the documents how they are debiting this amount.

Without my notice how they get debited the amount from account. This is my grievance and the amount they have debited is itself wrong because card is free and they debited the renewal fee amount of the card.

N  11th of May, 2007 by
HDFC Bank have "COMPLAINT BOOK issued by RBI". Remember its a complaint book not any online service
Write your issue in it only HDFC Manager like "Ashwini Gupta" of Rani Bagh Branch may stop you in writting that do write in RBI Complaint Book
A  13th of Sep, 2007 by
Dear sir,

I have received a balance transfer cheque from your side to my ICICI Bank Credit Card with number: 4477 4607 2684 0004 for Rs.10, 000/- received this July ’2007. The amount is not credited to my account and I’ve also lost the cheque advice sent by you with the cheque. Now I enquired the collection staff representing ICICI Bank and they have told that the amount is wrongly credited by HDFC Bank because the account number entered in the cheque is not yours and for clarification they are asking the proof of the balance transfer. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

tony gs