HDFC Credit Card / excess amount withdrawn from my hdfc saving accounts

1 India Review updated:

Re: HDFC

This is to inform you that your bank has been withdrawn Rs 5000/-from my saving account towards the outstanding of Credit Card. The bank did not take any confirmation before auto withdrawn.

Please note that neither I received any statement from the bank nor get any information for the o/s, so how can the bank withdraw money from my account.

In October 2006 my card has been closed by bank and confirmed o/s of Rs.3000/- but the actual o/s was only Rs.1862/- which I was ready to pay and settle the a/c, but the bank did not taken any initiative. Now in April 2007 the bank has withdrawn Rs.5000/- from my saving a/c, which is totally illegal.

So Please deposit Rs.3000/- in my a/c which the bank has withdrawn illegally form my HDFC saving a/c.

If the bank will not deposit the excess amount withdrawn I will take a legal action.

Thanks & Regards,

GAZIABAD-UP

Comments

4th of Sep, 2007

Hey Puneet,

I think we both are sailing in the same boat I had a due of 300Rs with HDFC credit card I made all payments requested them for a F&F statement and collect the amount but the did not now after one and a half year later they take out 6000RS from my saving account without any notification .

Martin