HDFC Credit Card / excess amount withdrawn from my hdfc saving accounts
This is to inform you that your bank has been withdrawn Rs 5000/-from my saving account towards the outstanding of Credit Card. The bank did not take any confirmation before auto withdrawn.
Please note that neither I received any statement from the bank nor get any information for the o/s, so how can the bank withdraw money from my account.
In October 2006 my card has been closed by bank and confirmed o/s of Rs.3000/- but the actual o/s was only Rs.1862/- which I was ready to pay and settle the a/c, but the bank did not taken any initiative. Now in April 2007 the bank has withdrawn Rs.5000/- from my saving a/c, which is totally illegal.
So Please deposit Rs.3000/- in my a/c which the bank has withdrawn illegally form my HDFC saving a/c.
If the bank will not deposit the excess amount withdrawn I will take a legal action.
Thanks & Regards,
MOBILE NO:- [protected]
DLF EXTN. PART II,
B-71 II FLR,
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - non settlement of full and final payment as well as pf 
- HDFC Bank - hdfc bank — negative balance for non-maintenance of minimum balance." 
- HDFC Bank, Branch Prince Anwar Shah Road Kolkata, Branch Code 1219 - savings account opened with product code 100 against my requirement for pension account
- HDFC Bank - credit card one assist service for card damage 5459648905404191
- HDFC Bank - staff don't know what to do exactly when a customer has nre account.