HDFC Bank Customer Support For Credit Card / filing a complain against hdfc bank

India Review updated:

Customer support agent should follow some phone ethics. i day i called customer support to get a info about the bill that i received today. For that i have to call morel than 7 times but still i didn't get my answer. 2 call backs has been scheduled no call no info till now. I'm going to take this bank out of my company I'll recommend my office people to kick this hdfc bank for sure. this bank will pay for this for sure...

Comments

9th of Apr, 2012

Today i called hdfc customer support credit card division 3 times i was pushed out since i couldn't confirm my address. and fourth time got an agent was not at all trying to help. hence asked for supervisor support agent disconnected the call. my question is simple which is about the bill which i received today. second time call back was scheduled and no call no info for that and again i called the customer support to check that also i asked supervisor at that time no supervisors avail they were on meeting. again a call back scheduled. still no call i received. again evening i called then they ended up saying tools are down have to call by 6pm. just to talk to supervisor a customer has to go through all this. This isn't how customer support should work. I'm not gonna let this go just like this. i will escalate this as much as i can. otherwise I'll join with people whoever had this kind of bad experience and make the higher authority to hear my problem...

• Cu
      11th of Apr, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused due to your previous interaction with us. We will assist you with your concerns. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your account and contact details, query details and the reference number TTU000431810042012. We will get back to you on this soon.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

• Ba
      11th of Jan, 2013

My HDFC credit card application reference No is 12120716482 dt.08.12.12 but till date I could not get my position. Please inform me as soon as possible.