HDFC bank Credit Card / incorrect dues charged
Card no [protected]
1. The necessary tenets of my complaint are as follows:-
(A) the present statement of yours exercises an auto pay option from my savings bank acct which to the best of my knowledge has not been exercised by me. However i dropped a cheque on 21st dec– icici bank cheque no 350322 before the due date ie 22 dec 2007. The same has been debited from my acct on 26th dec 2007 (Proof enclosed in the form of icici bank e statement).
(B) as per your statement this cheque has not been recd by you in the first place.
2. I have been in view of the above been charged with an auto pay returned fee of rs 300 , a late fee of rs 300 as also the rs 776 amount which has already been debited from my acct. This amounts to a total of rs 1376 which is for no fault of mine. I wished to register a complaint for which i was not given a complaint number as your system does not have the capability to generate complaint nos.
3. In view of the aforesaid i want immediate redressal of the following:-
(A) crediting my account of rs 1376 for which i have been charged as also the interest charges ,finance charge, service tax and cess tax accruing on the amount.
(B) reversal of status of immediate to normal pay by date at the earliest.
(C) an unconditional apology for the incorrect debits made and undue harassment caused to a customer who has paid in full the amount due out of him failing which i will be forced to refer this matter to the banking ombudsman for due redress.
More HDFC bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - My account
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised card blockage 
- HDFC Bank - savings account issue
- HDFC - mobile banking app