HDFC bank Credit Card / incorrect dues charged

India Review updated:
4.4
Card no [protected]

1. The necessary tenets of my complaint are as follows:-

(A) the present statement of yours exercises an auto pay option from my savings bank acct which to the best of my knowledge has not been exercised by me. However i dropped a cheque on 21st dec– icici bank cheque no 350322 before the due date ie 22 dec 2007. The same has been debited from my acct on 26th dec 2007 (Proof enclosed in the form of icici bank e statement).

(B) as per your statement this cheque has not been recd by you in the first place.

2. I have been in view of the above been charged with an auto pay returned fee of rs 300 , a late fee of rs 300 as also the rs 776 amount which has already been debited from my acct. This amounts to a total of rs 1376 which is for no fault of mine. I wished to register a complaint for which i was not given a complaint number as your system does not have the capability to generate complaint nos.

3. In view of the aforesaid i want immediate redressal of the following:-

(A) crediting my account of rs 1376 for which i have been charged as also the interest charges ,finance charge, service tax and cess tax accruing on the amount.

(B) reversal of status of immediate to normal pay by date at the earliest.

(C) an unconditional apology for the incorrect debits made and undue harassment caused to a customer who has paid in full the amount due out of him failing which i will be forced to refer this matter to the banking ombudsman for due redress.

Comments

Cr
  19th of Jan, 2008
maybe you should stop posting your credit card number on the interweb, you tard.
Nv

Phone: 9030449155
bakers street. vinay@ Gmail.Com

Hi sri
hdfc bank credit card no : 3608 250013 7886
l am using credit card last 10 YEARS I had found rs 6500 rs later fee charges & lnterest ln my statement l have some health problem that is reason to not make payments right time sri plz kindly reviews changes l am not read make payments right now
Sa
  7th of Apr, 2015
Namaskar sir! I am HDFC Card Holder from more than 10 years. My last 4 digit of the cards are 7642 & bank giving the statment of 1812.29 Rs which is incoorect. I am alredey paid all dues regarding this card.
So please consider my request & please reverse the all charges.
Thanking you.
Sa
  7th of Apr, 2015
Namaskar sir! Iam using credit card more than 10 years. My last 4 digits of the card are 7642 & bank giving the statement of Rs 1812.29/- which is incoreect so please revers all the charges regarding this card.
Thanking you.