HDFC bank Credit Card / fear of fraud
I got some calls from HDFC Bank Credit Card Partner Finmatrix Solutions (Delhi/ NCR) for Credit Card. Sales Executive Shelly sent some person to collect my documents on 12 Nov 2010. Even After 1 Month, there was no response regarding the same. They have sent no written confirmation about the status of issuing my credit card. I fear they have misused or even may have got some fake card and I may be left with a bill of Thousands of Rupees. Somebody please help !!!
Calling the phone numbers is also useless. I gave them 5-6 calls, today they are saying my file is rejected because Landline of my company is out of work!!! How ridiculuous... if Landline is not working then there are too many ways to find the integrity of the customer may be writing email to company address, checking the company website, physical verification blah blah blah... why just stick to the land line number !!!
I think this is just some wrong doings of people in the HDFC Bank Credit Card Deptt. and the outsourced ageny Finmatrix that they are making fool of pepople by collecting the documents of general public and MIS-USE them.
Contact Details of the company following up:
Some body out there please cathch them and punish them and set an example for the others.
More HDFC bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC - before taking personal loan, promised to waive processing fee, but after approving they deducted processing fee
- HDFC Bank - unauthorized transaction 
- HDFC Bank - un-authorised debited from credit card 
- HDFC Bank - samsung galaxy note 9 purchased with cash back
- HDFC Bank - 2 wheeler loan