HDFC bank Credit Card / fear of fraud

1 India Review updated:

I got some calls from HDFC Bank Credit Card Partner Finmatrix Solutions (Delhi/ NCR) for Credit Card. Sales Executive Shelly sent some person to collect my documents on 12 Nov 2010. Even After 1 Month, there was no response regarding the same. They have sent no written confirmation about the status of issuing my credit card. I fear they have misused or even may have got some fake card and I may be left with a bill of Thousands of Rupees. Somebody please help !!!
Calling the phone numbers is also useless. I gave them 5-6 calls, today they are saying my file is rejected because Landline of my company is out of work!!! How ridiculuous... if Landline is not working then there are too many ways to find the integrity of the customer may be writing email to company address, checking the company website, physical verification blah blah blah... why just stick to the land line number !!!
I think this is just some wrong doings of people in the HDFC Bank Credit Card Deptt. and the outsourced ageny Finmatrix that they are making fool of pepople by collecting the documents of general public and MIS-USE them.
Contact Details of the company following up:
finmatrix.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected], [protected]

Some body out there please cathch them and punish them and set an example for the others.

Sa

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Mar, 2012

Booked the Indigo flight tickets as per the 10% discount offer using the HDFC credit card and the coupon code. but as per the statement no deduction of discount found. and when enquire about the same in HDFC customer care and the Indigo, they don't have the reasonable answer to it.. So we think this is some kind of fraud.
    If you have got any information regrading this, please contact on this following no. 08129332906

• Pa
      9th of May, 2012

Hi Gilu Alex,

I have gone across the same situation as urs i dnt knw wht to do knw., ., did u find any solution for it. I dnt have tht guy number also who called me from HDFC anand

[protected]@gmail.com
    Mail me to this ID if u have Updates pls.