HDFC bank Credit Card / can't understand them

1 India Review updated:

I was HDFC Credit Card Hold Card bnum [protected] which was got closed in 2005 same as been due to loss of card hence as per the instruction i made payment viq debt note from my saving account after that there is no communication know recently i started received calls from collection saying o/s 15000 as well i name as been shared under RBI list also after visited to the branch they say we are help less boss that was happen on 2005 now we cannot issue a NOC as well RBI Email Details of the communication enclosed below FYI:

Hi Puneeth,

With Reference to our discussion i visited your branch today but i have not got proper response as well NOC for my payment. Note ** As you committed saying that visit the branch by Monday to collect the same but when i called you on Monday you ask me to visit today i visited but your not in office as well your not responding my call also which really show how good your responding my call as well customer call.

Note ** If your not able to provided the right details please do update me your Head of the department person details bcoz which is not fare providing wrong commitments.

CSD SPOC - Bangalore
Airtel – Bangalore.
Tel : +[protected]
Mobile: +91 [protected]
MSN: gopalkrishna.naidu@airtel.in

Forwarded by Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL on 07/03/2007 05:20 PM

Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL
06/27/2007 10:54 AM
puneet.oberoi@hdfcbank.com, veenadevi.murugesan@hdfcbank.com
Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL@BHARTI
Subject
Fw: Please Check this Case!

Hi Puneet,

With Reference to my last email still i have not got any confirmation from your end please do confirm me back ASAP.

Note ** After my discussion with you as well Ms Veena & Mr Rakesh again your person Mr. Williams along with 2 person are visited my place an early morning saying that please make 4000/- payment we will issue a NOC as well we will delete the record from Satyam Base (RBI List) now you please tell me his it fare on your part to collect amt on the same.

Its pure mistake from your bank Person Ms. Roopa Naik bcoz i have all the records expect NOC, please do update your Collection team members not to visit my place & also educate them to call me before visiting, please do confirm me back i want my name to remove from RBI DATA BASE as well i required NOC from your Bank.

+91 [protected]

Forwarded by Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL on 06/27/2007 10:33 AM

Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL
06/25/2007 05:51 PM
puneet.oberoi@hdfcbank.com

Subject
Fw: Please Check this Case!

Hi Puneet,

With reference to our discussion please find the below enclosed complete history of My card details. MY Card number as per the bank Records : [protected] i ssue debit not on 10/18/ 2005 further discussion details are enclosed below. Please do update & issue the NOC as well remove my Name from RBI List If any clarification required you can reach me any time [protected].

CSD SPOC - Bangalore
Airtel – Bangalore.
Tel : +[protected]
Mobile: +91 [protected]
MSN: gopalkrishna.naidu@airtel.in,

Forwarded by Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL on 06/25/2007 05:37 PM -----
Gopalkrishna Naidu/CC/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL
Sent by: Gopalkrishna Naidu
06/25/2007 05:32 PM
veenadevi.murugesan@hdfcbank.com
cc
veenadevi.murugesan@hdfcbank.com, Gopalkrishna Naidu/CSD/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL@BHARTI, uma.shankar@hdfcbank.com
Subject
Re: Please Check this Case!

Hi Surya / Veenadevi

With reference to our discussion i forwarded mail but still i have not received any details from your end even i visited your site on last week spoke to Mr. Rakesh on this regards you can also have discussion with Rakesh & please do confirm me back as well issue NOC on the same.

Note ** Mr Rakesh also tried to reach you but Ms veenadevi on leave hence as per the discussion i am forwarding this mail to you once again plz do confirm me back ASAP.

Gopalkrishna Naidu/CC/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL
06/08/2007 01:49 PM
veenadevi.murugesan@hdfcbank.com
Gopalkrishna Naidu/CC/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL@BHARTI
Please Check this Case!

Hi Mr. Surya

Please find the below enclosed mail fyi.of closing my card & payment details also i made payment from my SB, 10/18/2005.

Note * After closing my account closing my card still i am received call from your team & also i am not able to take loan from other bank they are getting my their reports my card is under defaulter list please do cross check & do the need full on priority & once for all please do issue letter with reference to our conversation.

If required please do contact ms Roopa Naik her number she provide me i.e [protected].

Note ** 2) I am also forwarding another 2 mail which is send from Mr. SAM & Debtmanagement also please do contact & do the needful.

+91 [protected]

Forwarded by Gopalkrishna Naidu/CC/KTK/BB&TS/Infotel/BTVL on 11/23/2006 12:40 PM
Roopa.Naik@hdfcbank.com
10/04/2005 01:36 PM
Gopalkrishna.Naidu@bharti.com

HDFC CREDIT CARD

Thanx

We received you payment for same as been updated.

Best Regards

Forwarded by Roopa Naik/Cards Bangalore/Indira Nagar-Bangalore/HBL on
10/04/05 01:37 PM

Roopa Naik
To: GOPALKRISHNA.NAIDU@BHARTI.COM
10/02/05 12:57 cc:
PM Subject: HDFC CREDIT CARD

Dear Mr.Naidu,

As discussed earlier, i came to know that your loss the card by you.Hence
you will be liable to pay entire dues on your card account.

we are already closed your card. i request you to make the payment of 6182/- Rs towards you card.

Due amt 6182/-Rs

Best Regards
Roopa

The information in this email is confidential, and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
copying or further distribution beyond the original addressee is not
intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions expressed are those of the
sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of HDFC Bank Ltd.

The e_mail has been successfully scanned for presence of virus. It is
recommended to scan the attachment before launching.

Comments

Credit Card Division,
    Hdfc Bank,
    Chennai

Sir,

Myself Joydip Roy is a Silver Credit Card holder of your bank. My Card no. is 4346-7710-0780-9453. I want to settledown my card with the immidiate effect. For your conveineance I am giving the short of my credit card details. With my total tenure I have spend the total amount of Rs. 19526.38/- with this card, and till date I have paid the total amount of Rs. 20860/-. So, already I have made the payment of my principal amount. And on 24th September 2007 I have cracked & dropped the card alongwith a request letter to your Howrah,Dobson Rd ATM counter. But now I'm still waiting for your feedback.

Again I would like to tell you that,please give the feedback as early as possible.
    And my earnest request is please take the control to stop the reasonless telephonic calls. In this telephone calls the verious collection officers from verious collection office has using the slang language & giving the mental harassment to me. so, please stop doing this kind of activity from your end.This is bessically a offence in Consumer Forum's book.

So, please do the needfull as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

w what my bill

• Aj
      28th of Nov, 2007

Sir,
    At the outset, I would like to introduce myself that, I am Ajaya Kumar K.R have been holding an HDFC Silver Credit Card bearing credit card no. 5176351003097510 since 06/2005. I have droped a cheque of Rs.1000 on dt.25.11.2007 at one of the HDFC Bank where the same was not credited into my account till 27.11.2007 and that was a fund transfer cheque. Taking cognizance into debiting of penalty on my account, I had made an online payment of Rs.1271/= from my HDFC account. Whereas, there was no suffcient balance at that time after I made the online payment to HDFC and subsequently I requested one of your executive at Saket Branh, New Delhi to stop transaction of my cheque which I droped 2 days back bearing cheque no. 810703 where he directed me to talk to the call centre after giving me the telephone number 41514332 and committed that If I would infrom to that number, HDFC will not charge any penalty against my stopped transaction. After construing the commitment made by your executive at Saket Branh, I spoke to Ms.Shilpa at customer care and she has vehemently asserted that HDFC would not charge any penalty because I have informed the matter well in advance.

Thereafter, when I checked my credit card account on 29.11.2007, I felt embarassed that HDFC ( Hereinafter called as one of the leading financial institution in India) is debited Rs.337.08 on my account after interpreting that the charges incurred are (Payment return fee stax+cess).

Being an HDFC account holder over the years, the matter of debiting such an amount to my account is very ridiculous and unjustified.

Keeping in view of the seriousness, I would request you to kindly reverse that entry into my account.

• Mu
      29th of Mar, 2008

CONTACT MY NO:99476 41191 OR VISIT
    www.arabiccollege.net
    My HDFC A/c NO: 07171000022857

• Ks
      26th of Jun, 2008

I was having Credit Card of HDFC bank, but due to some reasons i did not pay the entire dues for which i had requested the bank to make installments but insted of that they send me the notice of cheating and clear the amount in a day but i had again requested them the same, but now they are threatening me that they have taken non bailable summons of mine and if i don't pay the entire amount in two days they will arrest me and take me to Chennai, but where as i am living in chandigarh, then how this matter goes to Chennai, if any body can help me with suggestions then please reply on my mail.

• Si
      30th of Jan, 2009

I had lost my credit card indvertently in australia which i realised on reaching back to India. I applied for a fraud application. The application was signed by me in May 2008. Since then I have not been communicated by the bank of any resolution on such application. After several month i myself started calling up the people on transactions which i disputed. I got few transactions reversed from the merchants side and got cash back from a vendor directly. This cash was paid into the bank. After 10 months of no response i receive a letter from the bank.

Saying that the funds in savings bank are under a lien and if not paid in 7 days the amounts would automatically be debited/. The letter mentions of Mr Puneet Oberoi and his contact numbers 093106 03218 and 011-42200487. However.. no body ever pick up the phone. At several times the phone was busy.. but even then no body pick up the phone. I think the bank use this only for making outgoing calls.

Post receipt of such letter from bank... I gave a call to customer care department who didnt have any information on my card.. as it was locked. I asked them for a call back from the billing department. After 4 days of such request I get a call from bank in odd hours i.e. 8 PM. The lady on phone told me that the fraud complaint on your card has been closed. However I was made no correspondance. And she insisted that i should pay. After all negotiations, she informed that the amount in my savings bank would be under lien. However after a week it was made an auto debit by the bank on a saturday avoiding me to take any action.

Bank is highly careless. RBI should take an action on it.

• Su
      14th of Feb, 2009

Feb 11th, 2008
    Mr. Saravananranam
    The Corporate Manager (Credit Card)
    HDFC Bank, PO Box; 8654
    Thiruvanmiyur,
    Chennai 400041

Sub: Block Credit card Immediate 5243681100863037
    Dear Sir,
    I was using this above mentioned card since 23/06/2007 and was happy using this card, but one day I came to know my credit limit and outstanding increased beyond my limitation instead of, I am paying regular amount to HDFC bank, it is surprised to me, then I had contacted to your bank local at Delhi (Rajori Garden) to meet Apinder (his Mobile number is 919313104992) to understand the interested rate calculation done my bank, Oh! It was really panic for me it is rate of interested rate is 45% PA.
    Even I had request few wrong transition was held during 14/01/2008 (double payment to Baja Allianz) and another payment to some US university< which I never obtain and paid amount then I had requested to bank on March 2008 to stop usage of my card because there is dispute, then HDFC did not hear my request and calculated huge number of figure as interest rate and demanding to pay, O! Which I never done such transition from HDFC credit card and HDFC bank asking to pay me… anyway, I Do not know what HDFC done about this complain? I already layoff from my JOB on July 2008, in spite I regular made payment to HDFC till Dec’2008, Same I communicated to Ms. Simaran, Mr. Apinder, but Arpinde calling me 30 call in 15 minutes and he is treads like call again & again my mobile and my residence number without any time limit & frame.
    I am surprised, why HDFC hired such un-educated person in bank to destroy reputation of HDFC and forced to break relationship with client.
    As I understand from HDFC-Rajori Garden Branch, I already paid to Bank against my outstanding 1, 79, 000 against my credit limited of 2, 91, 000..00 (Please correct if wrong calculation provided by Rajori garden Branch). Now, I am looking forward co-operate from HDFC bank to stop making call to my mobile number and lend line number as harassed my family and me, secondly I am not able to make payment rate @45 % which is my out of scope, really, which I was NOT aware before as rate of interest..I am also requesting please stop calculating interest rate which is NOT practical, I M READY TO PAY INTEREST RATE BASE ON RBI DIRECTION & Guideline, (It is available on RBI website)
    I will try to settle my outstanding amount in next six to eight month with mutual understand as I am NOT running away from here or world, but if HDFC creates situation more worst in my family life during this struggle period then I have only option to [censored].
    So, I requested HDFC, during this time, please cooperate with me as I am honest person to clear all genius outstanding of HDFC ASAP.
    Regards
    Suresh KUMAR Chaurasia.

• Aa
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,

I want my HDFC cerdit card link to internet backing. can you helf me for same.

• Ra
      23rd of May, 2009

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:52 PM
    To: 'support@hdfcbank.com.'; 'support@hdfcbank.com'; 'hdfc@helpdesk.com'; 'customercare@hdfcbank.com'; 'supportindia@hdfcbank.com'; 'supportservice@hdfcbank.com'
    Cc: 'complaints@complaints.com'; 'admin@consumercourt.in'; 'mail@consumergrievance.com'; 'ncdrc@nic.in'

Dear Sir/Madam

We did not response properly from your banking department, everybody call us and they warn & harash to me. & told us “ why you are not paying outstanding amount to bank. If u have not capability of repayments so why you have why use credit card. In short way I would like bring your kind notice that I have several times notice to your bank executives as wall as tele callers explained that whatever amount yours showing in your account statement, which is not co relate with my actual outstanding & besides I have u requested to all of person I have spend Rs.3300.00 instead of Rs.11589.00 so, my actual outstanding was Rs.3300/-approx only instead of Rs.11589/- and now your statement is coming including Rs.11589/- + finance & late fee & etc., today we recd your current outstanding payment reminder for claiming Rs.20068.01. which is not true.

And also note that just now I recd. call from your collection department, for offering that he is recd. the sattelment letter from bank in RS.8300/- (tel : 011- 66219126), apart of that every time I have clearly mentioned to collection boy & your banking department & executives saying that I will not pay any single penny to bank. Where I haved not any fault & bad debts, apart of that your people your bank peoples have give a warning “ This is not to be good for you & your profile will flash out in banking Systems.”.

Hence, I totally refused to pay of Rs.20068.01 & I will not pay in future. & I request you to please take appropriate & necessary action against this dispute amount at your end.

Otherwise I have no option to take legal action against HDFC bank.

Thanking You,

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:38 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I did not understand way of solution regarding mention bellow matter & I think bank is not interested to solve this matter through actual way.
    Because we have recd call again your collection agents & they are misbehaved & harsh to me. (Person detail Mr.Ajay, Tel No.: 45528742)

If you interested to solve this matter, pls send bank person with bank Identityy card of person with authority of decision.

Thanks & Regards

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:00 PM

Resend

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:54 PM
    To: 'support@hdfcbank.com'; 'hdfc@helpdesk.com'; 'customercare@hdfcbank.com'; 'support.india@hdfcbank.com'; 'supportservice@hdfcbank.com'
    Subject: Last reminder against Credit Card

Dear Sir/Madam

We are very surprised your banking way of working. We did not receive any reply from your side till date. But still we are receiving regular calls from your collection agents & they are misbehaved & harsh to me.
    We have sent last reminder to you, we did not reply regarding mention bellow complaint.
    Therefore we make a decision for legal action for your bank.

Thanks & Regards for your good services.

Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:15 AM

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:42 PM

From: Advance Transocean-Rakesh Dhingra [mailto:rakesh@advancetransocean.com]
    Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:57 PM

Dear Sir,

I did not understand why you are not reply against mentioned bellow mail or our query for last three months. But your collection department regular call to me or demanding payments, kindly note that please come along with the receipt of purchasing counter credit slip for food bazaar & accordingly the collect your outstanding amount & closed our credit card with immediate effect.

kindly note that I am not going to settle your outstanding amount as I telephonic discussion with your colleagues as well as in mention our bellow mail saying that you provide the receipt of purchasing counter credit slip for food bazaar.

I recd. frequently your current bill with mention short payment recd & late fee & finance charges etc. I have not ready to pay these charges.

As I have already explained to you by mail & telephonic & Fax to your executives, saying that please Seattle immediate this dispute within this month, otherwise we did not pay any single penny & filed this compliant to Consumer cell & RBI.

I have waiting your soonest reply.

Thanking you,

From: Advance Transocean-Rakesh Dhingra [mailto:rakesh@advancetransocean.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:31 AM
    To: 'hdfc@helpdesk.com'
    Subject: Reply Immedately

Dear Sir,

We have very surprised to see that still we have not recvd any proper feedback from your side till date and problem still stand as it is and kindly note that as I have already explained to you in our below mail and you have given outstanding amount for Rs.11589.00 but as per our knowledge I have spend 3300.00 instead of Rs.11589.00, any way if you have our counter sleep of purchasing of Rs.11589.00 with my signature, please provide same to us and send your executive alongwith counter sleep with my signature and closed this matter immediately.

If you will not provide the counter sleep of purchasing for same amount which you are claiming from us and which was not concern with us then am not going to settle your amount without presenting my counter sleep of purchasing goods from FOOD BAZAAR.

If you want to settle this account, please provide the same for settling same as earliest.

Your prompt action will highly appreciated & obliged.

Date : August 20, 2008

To,
    The Manger
    HDFC Bank
    Delhi.

Sub :- Credit Card # 4346 7720 0608 4767

Dear Sir,

Reference as per telecom, we have inform you that we have received your bill with mention of transaction of our purchase Rs.3300/-approx instead of Rs.11, 589/-for FOOD Bazaar, Mumbai.

And we have already informed as per telecom to your colleague in HDFC Phone Banking on month of July before deposit of payment. She confirmed me that they will reply with our transaction details as soon. She said meanwhile you deposit your balance amount in our bank & our bank has not charge to any late Fee & any finance charges due to solve this matter.

But, we have surprised that after recd. your current bill with mention short payment recd & late fee & finance charges etc.

In that case we are not interested to continue our credit card & closed our credit card with immediate effect.

We did not give any payment to you before clear this matter immediately.

If any delay of your side, we did not liable to any finance & late payment charges etc.

Thanking you,

Your’s faithfully

• Am
      21st of Jun, 2012

my self Amit I Have A Silver Card Which Cash Limit is 2000, . I Withdrwal 2000 But After One month credit Card Statement Show 15890 Balance . What can i Do