HDFC bank — rude customer service!
I have a major issue with HDFC bank, where I have opted for credit card and on December, 2006 I have requested for full & Final settlement but they didn’t react on this and end of December, 2006 one of the HDFC representative came for the collection, I was very frustrated even then I made the payment and finally I said to this representative that please do the F&F after making lots of calls and requests they came in January, 2007 for the settlement. The letter was dated December, 2006 where I said what is this why this letter is back dated that representative said sir your letter was printed last month and this letter comes from Chennai office that’s why its got delay and we came in January, 2007. Where I need to pay 30K, in this regard I said I have already paid 3k after doing lots of request and calls then they said ok sir please issue us 27K cheque for the settlement and I do the same.
After 2 months HDFC start calling me for the payment where I said I have already done the settlement but HDFC says sorry, for the settlement you didn’t made the payment in one shot that’s why your F&F is not valid.
In this regard I have a letter from HDFC stating about F&F settlement plus a receipt for the same but still every day I am getting calls.
I am totally fed up and frustrated and every time they are using very bad language even 2-3 times they were very rude to my wife and many times they use abusive language.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility
- HDFC Bank - fund transfer with imps
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary
- HDFC bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges
- HDFC bank - related credit card
- HDFC bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now