HDFC Bank / credit card

1 10,mohgaon distt seoni M.P, Jabalpur, India

Hi,

I m very upset and frustrated too related to your service. First you guys give credit card lyk chocolate than took valuable money from customer lyk nothing. Now I hv understood why your name is big why your bank is no.1 bank bcz u guys took money from customers in d name of interest. No issue if a customer has borrowed something he has to pay his bill but u guys took 2 times more than what he has borrowed.
I have to pay 27k but I have paid 35k, 6k - 7k extra in d name of interest isn't it a joke. M very upset plz do something.
What I expect from u is just bill statement of every month including everything lyk what was my due amount and what I hv paid, internet what u guys put on my credit card evry mnth, and now I hv paid whole my again u guys put min due amount. You guys think that customer has lots of money to pay customer is getting money from tree.
And you guys called my parents and misbehaved with that is d most hurting part I hv nvr expected such things from such reputated so called No.1 Bank [censored].

Plzzz it my humble request to you to rpl me soon.

Ma