HDFC bank / misuse of net banking

India Review updated:
I am using net banking facility with HDFC bank and without my knowledge there was a transaction and a lumpsum amout had been debited to someother account. i reporterd to the bank immediately and the response was very very worst. they dont care about my lose of money and their answer is not at all satisfying me. i did not get my money back and dont know when i would get it.

Comments

Ra
  1st of Jun, 2008
dear sir.y friend asking me use net bankimg without any charge but i see my account hdfc bank charge 50 rs.for using net banking service so i want deactivate my net banking service as soon as possible:Rajiv kumar account no.02591000066441
Ra
  1st of Jun, 2008
dear sir i m not satisfy to open account of ur hdfc bank becouz i join the kid advantage plan for open account in this schme minmum 2000 rs.showing my account but last 2/3 months ur bank cut 750 rs.in my account.This is totaly frod of ur bank only 3.4 days left account low ur bank withdral 750rs.quarter balance i dont understand ur policy. i want to try to make credit card but my friend asking me ur charges are unlimited without using credit card thank god escape plz reply if i understand ur policy and my withdrawl money back in my account then i think what next step i have taken currently there is three account of ur bank my firm my brother and my friends:rajiv account no.is 0259100066441

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank