HDFC bank / overall banking of hdfc bank

1 India Review updated:

I have not seen such a deliberate harrasment by any service provider and particulary a bank such as HDFC Bank

Thier rep are bid to tourcher and give mental pain as much as to the customers - they are least bother and they dont have any wish that frastrated customer even if go and said this to multiple others.

Not even me i come across many who have been royely screwed up by the such a pathetic service given by the bank.

For one loan closure they have trouble as much as possible and took 4 months to complete the process. Neverthleast they misplaced high amount Rs.28L cheque and didnt have any answer. thier so called unmannered girls rep who deal with loan dept are trained to behave rudely with customers and asked to not to extend any help to custmers

oooof for god sake dear friends pl think before you approach to hdfc bank

[protected]

HDFC bank

Comments

• Ar
      30th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir,

Regretfully I beg to say that I applied for Bank Guarantee a Sum of Rs 50, 000 in favour of sales Tax commissioner Patna for CST No Registration, in Exhibiton road Patna .In this connection I want to say that I have a fix deposit of Rs 50, 000 in your bank having no034444650002981&2998 every day they have some problem and reularly I am visiting in your bankfor bank gurantee but they are telling I have your mobile no I will confirm you .Already I have lost 15 Days behind it and I am not in position to go for other bank for another 15 Days so pl kindly go through the matter and take necessary action this regard so that i can take CST no.

Thanking You