Haynes Furniture / Refusal to refund deposit
On January 12, 2007, I visited Haynes Furniture in Virginia Beach, Va., and placed an order for carpet after giving the saleswoman the measurements which were VERY accurate. I gave a $600 deposit by check which was paid by my bank within two days. I was given an estimate and the saleswoman was to have my house measured by their people and then give me a firm price for the carpet. The house was measured the following day, the 13th. Then two weeks passed and I called the saleswoman. She said the measurements had never been submitted and, after twelve days, she got the measurements and her estimate was off by more than $1,000. I asked for a refund and she agreed to submit the paperwork for the refund immediately. The refund never arrived. Now, when I call Haynes, I am either disconnected, put on hold to never be answered, or put through to someone's voice mail to never get a return call. All I want is my $600 returned to me. I feel the estimate was deliberately low to entice me to make the deposit. Then the price was jacked up far beyond what I had budgeted for the job.
More Haynes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Haynes Furniture Company - Stay away from Haynes! 
- Haynes Furniture - Scam 
- Haynes Furniture - carpert installation
- Haynes Furniture - False advertising on financing
- Haynes Furniture - Poor Customer service
- Haynes Furniture Company - repair or replacement of product defect
- Haynes Furniture West Broad Street Richmond VA - phone calls not returned, poor customer service in flooring department.
- Haynes Furniture Company - bed frame/mattress
- Haynes Furniture Company - sectional
- Haynes Furniture Company - southern motion leather sofa and loveseat