Haverty's / High prices
Let me start off by saying that no one should ever shop at Haverty's and here are reasons why.
1: Furniture markup--- Haverty's furniture is so tremendously marked up far more than any other furniture store. Take a piece that costs $999.00 in the store, Haverty's cost only $249.00. A piece selling for $1, 999.oo, again Haverty's cost is $599.00. A King Tempur-pedic Mattress that sells for $3, 199, Haverty's paid only $1, 299.00. You can buy 80%-90% of their product from another store if you know who makes it and all you have to do is just ask. They may give you the bull that it is a Haverty brand (Haverty's does not make any of their product).
2: Quality of product--- Haverty's product is not the best by comparison. I have seen so many returns because of the unit falling apart or just being delivered damaged. You
3: Delivery cost--- Haverty's has raised their delivery charge from $49.95 to $199.99-$699.99. If anyone pays this, then shame on you.
How do I know these things---- I am a former employee. If anyone has any questions then just email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on anything concerning Haverty's. Email me before you buy and I will save you time and money.
More Haverty's Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional