Hathway Internet / No money refund
I had taken a broadband internet connection in Bangalore in December 2006 for a month. On the termination date the engineers failed to collect the modem. After repeated contacts they sent an engineer to collect the modem and terminate the connection, after 1 1/2 months of following up. And then nothing happened! No refunds.
The catch is that they do not tell you to contact the accounts department for claiming the refund. I had to find out myself. And then they ask you whether the termination has taken place. That was in March 2007. It is June 2007 and they are yet to send me the refund. They are not afraid of complaints, so it seems. And the refund/accounts department had the incompetence greater than their field engineers. It has taken them three months to process one cheque of 1000 rupees. And it is still work in progress.
More Hathway Internet Complaints & Reviews
- Hathway Internet - Unbelievable experience with Hathway Internet! 
- Hathway Set Top Box - Hathaway Set Top Box is HORRIBLE !!!!!! 
- Hathway / Set Top Box - Getting no signal from last 2 month! 
- Hathway Internet - Shaddy services provided for internet broadband connection! 
- Hathway - Bangalore - Broadband connectivity problems! 
- Hathway - Wifi Connection
- Hathway - Refund of unused internet for lack of non provision of service
- Hathway - Cheaters
- Hathway Broadband - No connectivity but still demanding fees 
- Hathway Broadband - POOR SERVICE, WORST BROADBAND