Harley Davidson / too hot
I have an 2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. When I ride my right thigh feels like it is above a blow torch. It is extremely painful. I just got off the phone with Harley Davidson and there is no fix for it. It is definitely a design flaw. Why did HD put the oil pain right underneath the rider is beyond me. I love my softail. It should be a joy to ride, not painful. The pain is so great at times, that is a distraction when you ride, this could be dangerous as you should have your wits about you when you ride, not thinking I am going to have blisters on my thigh when I dismount my bike. I also asked HD if there was a fix it in the works and the girl on the phone said no. Did state that HD may be redesigning the bike, which is of no use to me unless I want to get a new bike, but who in their right mind would purchase my 2007 when it hurts to ride it, therefore the value of my bike is worth nothing in a trade in. Harley Davidson needs to get on the ball and put a re-call on the bike so a deflector of some kind could be put on it.
More Harley Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - 2 pair of hd leather boots