Harley Davidson / harassing calls from harley davidson, don't own a motorcycle!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I got a few calls a few months ago from Harley Davidson financial. Calling for someone with the same name as mine. I asked them nicely to take me off their list, as I've never owned a Harley, nor do I have intention to. They seemingly stopped a few months ago (can't remember how long ago).

Yesterday, I got a call from someone representing Harley Davidson (at least they used their name) and asking when I was going to "give the bike up." I told them that I told HD to take me off their list and he insisted that I was the right person. I have a common name, so it's not so easy to get rid of these guys. I told him the same thing I told Harley Davidson. The other odd thing was that the number was local. I thought that was odd, but hung up thinking he got the message.

Well, today, a guy in a jumpsuit showed up at my front door saying he was here for the Harley (repo man). I told him that he was at the wrong house and not to come again. Only thing I feel sorry about is that I didn't get his information. Darn.

I called the number that called called me yesterday and it has a fake "number disconnected" message on their answering machine. CHEESY. Of course, the local number is unlisted.

How do I file a complain against Harley Davidson and the local number that called me yesterday?

Comments

• St
      18th of Dec, 2014

I filed bankruptcy over 1 year ago. I called Harley to pick up their bike 2x and they never picked it up. 1 year later they started calling over and over, so I set a time for them to pick up the bike. They were supose to meet me at my house at 5:30 on a friday, they never showed up! Needless to say, they started calling over and over again. So, I set up another day at 5:30 for them to pick up the bike. Again, they did not show up! The next day, I started getting calls from them saying I wasn't there. I have made several attempts to give the bike back, but it seems that they just want to harass me instead of just picking up the bike!