Harley-Davidson / bad defect
I have a 2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic. You are sitting over the oil tank it gets extremely hot in fact quite painful. It is like someone is putting a Bic lighter to your thigh. Asked at the Dealership if there is a deflector and there is not. I love the bike, but it should be fun not painful.
When you are going fast you can get enough wind flow, but sometimes you are driving in traffic or in town and can not go fast enough to get a good wind flow. Harley Davidson needs to fix this flaw as this is the only problem I am having with this bike and I really want to keep the bike, but I do not want to have blisters on my thigh every time I ride.
More Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - 2 pair of hd leather boots