Hardee's Seffner FL / customer service

1 6010 hwy 579Seffner, FL, United States

I was at the restaurant around 11:00 am buying a 10 piece chicken tenders and fries with apple turn over and as I was purchasing my food the only thing I can hear is the general manager screaming at the employees and treating about the job and next time you won't be able to come back because I will not let you come back. I don't know if this is even legal but I will report your business for being aggression towards your employees and how you let your manager run over all your employees and I will call the news channel 8 so they can witness on how your manager towards your employees. There is a labor laws and if you're business doesn't know how to fallow them I will suggest to have them read the law because your business doesn't know how to. I never been to a business where people get treated with no kind of respect I will call all of my friends who are blogger and I will have them write and tell the people on how you run your business because Hardee's are very unfair with there employees I wish I can have the union come to your all business and have your employees sign up for one.

To