Harbor Breeze / no way to get helpful information on troubleshooting problems
My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote control quit working. Upon testing the battery it only read 9.2VDC when it was supposed to be 12 volts. I purchased a new battery, operated the reset button but the remote still won't work. I have tried numerous sites on the internet to contact Harbor Breeze for troubleshooting tips but it appears there is no way to get any. One site that claims to be Harbor Breeze only says to call a number (which I will do when they open during normal business hours). All the information concerning Harbor Breeze is convoluted or not available.
More Harbor Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - installed wood fence
- Lowes - the deplorable performance of their delivery service and customer care