Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan / remote control stopped working!
I bought two Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans at Lowe's last year... one for my bedroom and one for the Florida Room. I have had no problems whatsoever with the one installed in the Florida Room. However, the remote control has completely stopped working on the fan in my bedroom. I have tried re-setting it but have not had any luck. As it is now, I cannot turn anything on or off with the remote control and the bad thing is that it only came with a remote control; i.e., there is no pull string for back-up. Anybody got any suggestions on how to correct this problem? I checked the Lowe's website and a replacement remote control costs $50.98 and I only paid something like $59.99 for each ceiling fan. What's wrong with this picture? Thank you for your time and assistance, if possible.
More Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Complaints & Reviews
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - nightmare w floor install 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Kitchen countertop
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Poor customer service and Fence Install
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - delivery department
- Lowes - fence installation
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - faucet