Hanes / seams coming unstiched

1 Owosso, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 989-482-3054

Purchased two 3 packs of boxer breifs w/ comfort waistband and after first wash one pair started to fall apart, after the 2nd wash two more pair same condition the sewing on the legs and crotch was coming out contacted Hanes, they replied very fast wanted to know some numbers that were on the bag the garmet came in now who saves them, where I purchased, the country they were made in and we all know not the USA, the color and size.I did return this info to them, but no reply from them. Back to Fruit of the Loom I go

Comments

• Ti
      19th of Oct, 2011

I purtchased two packs of 5 no ride up underware(thats a total of 10 pairs) and after a week of trleying them on i have found 1 pair out of the one pack and 2 pair out of the other pack that actually dont ride up and the other 7 pair are just like waring briefs. I am a delievery driver and getting in and out of my vehicle is nice when the no ride ups do what there suppose to do. If possible please fix the problem or just drop the advertisement and i'll just buy brief, thank you.

• Gi
      28th of Nov, 2012

I bought two pack, and they ride up on me. That is my biggest problem. What is the best undershorts you have. I bought boxer brief, and i enjoyed them at first but now, i'm not satisfied.

• Te
      9th of Jun, 2013

I bought 2 six packs of woman high hip underwear and I have 2 already coming undun . I have only had them for less then a month . Other Hanes underwear have gotten little holes on the other side. I thought they where the best brand !!

10th of Feb, 2014

I have no axe to grind with Walmart, I have shopped there for many years. The reason I mention Walmart is because they carry the Haynes brand of underwear, as well as Fruit of the Loom, and I am sure that the problem is not with Walmart but with Haynes, etc. Why do they charge more for 2XL sizes and above for many of the products? I believe that it is because they have to pay Haynes for the larger sizes. The answer I got upon inquiry before was that the larger sizes require more material. I don't buy that but accept it to a point. Today I purchased a package of Haynes undershirts and noticed that even though the price was higher the smaller sizes offered an additional shirt or two. That should make up for the additional material used on the larger sizes. It is a lot of crap in my opinion. I do not make more money because I am larger so why should I pay more for the exact same items.

23rd of Apr, 2015

I recently purchased a bonus pack ( 5 + 1, 3 black & 3 grey ) and after the first wash the waistbands started to separate from the body of the briefs. This occurred on all 6 pair, but more rapidly & more extreme on the black briefs. needless to say it sounds like it's time to switch brands.

• Da
      5th of Mar, 2016

my boxers came un stiched to after wearing them once and then washed, what a waste of money

• Lo
      28th of Jun, 2016

I bought 2 pairs of the shorts, I think it was the same fit after washing.. both pairs have holes in the rear where the stitching missed the material. And both pairs have stitching that has come out around the waistband.. I was not happy. The numbers under the product info isn't readable..I bought these at walmart in tiffin... I'm not happy.. I didn't return them cause I like the fit. I just can't wear them in public..