HandyMan Club of America / Scout.comlack of services

I've been a member forever, even have one of the Life Time membership leather jackets they used to offer. I haven't received one of their magazine in years. They deceive the public and should be closed down. They attempt to rip off people, I've been a member for over 20 years and have never received anything of any value for review. I was scepitical when I first joined how they could fulfill their long range promises, they did great for a while, then as you know, they are where they are now... Great asperations low comitment. Help shut them down!

Sr
Jan 08, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      Feb 21, 2017

I also am a "Life" member and just recently contacted the company at SCOUT and it appears that our subscriptions are now being purchesed by some other company as "SCOUT" has just gone through bankruptcy proceddings. Here is the email I recieved from Scout;
    Jonathan Jacobino (SCOUT Member Services)
    Feb 21, 3:23 PM EST
    Dear [protected]@gmail.com,
    Thank you for your email. Please be advised that on February 7, 2017, CBS 247 Inc. (“CBS”) purchased certain assets from Scout Media Inc. (“Scout Media”) in connection with Scout Media’s petition for relief under chapter 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. If you have any issues or concerns in connection with your activities relating to Scout Media, including with respect to subscriptions purchased from Scout Media, you may make an inquiry and/or submit a claim at: http://dm.epiq11.com/#/case/SMI/info or by clicking here: CLICK HERE.
    Scout Staff

It should be noted that at least we can still log in at scout.com for some benefits!