Handyman Club of America / constant subscription harassment
After paying and viewing a year's subscription to this so- called handyman magazine subscription, it has been determined it is useless to me. Under a guise of trials of tools for opinions, I decided to subscribe. Well I received a carpenter's pencil, a rubber nail holder and some other piece of useless "tool" that an infant could use, and reading the less than basic magazine, I decided not to renew the subscription. The company calls on the phone and is told NO to renewal, in the mail I receive constant renewal notices, and yesterday I received a letter forwarded to their accounting department that I am in arrears for a subscription I clearly have told them I do not want. If Larry Okrend and Kate Pope can read, I surely hope they can read this complaint. They certainly can't understand English when you tell them NO to something!!!
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - life membership
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership