Hampton Bay / I would say Buyer Beware!
I purchased a remote control Hampton Bay ceiling fan with lights in 2004 to go into a newly built seasonal sunroom. After the 1st year of use, the fan would only go to the medium and slow speeds. Now it does not operate any of the fan at all. I made several calls. It is made by a company called "Redington" for Home Depot. They wanted $25 to send me the new receiver I needed to install to correct the problem. The fan was used very little and if they can't stand behind their product, I would say Buyer Beware!
More Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service
- Home Depot 6601 Modesto - appliances
- Home Depot - delivery service