Hampton Bay / I would say Buyer Beware!
I purchased a remote control Hampton Bay ceiling fan with lights in 2004 to go into a newly built seasonal sunroom. After the 1st year of use, the fan would only go to the medium and slow speeds. Now it does not operate any of the fan at all. I made several calls. It is made by a company called "Redington" for Home Depot. They wanted $25 to send me the new receiver I needed to install to correct the problem. The fan was used very little and if they can't stand behind their product, I would say Buyer Beware!
More Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Hampton Bay - 11 ft. dia. Solar-Powered Patio Umbrella 
- Hampton Bay - Polyresin wicker furniture is a rip off!
- Hampton Bay - Patio chairs 
- Hampton Bay - solar lights 
- Hampton Bay - product instructions in general
- Hampton Bay - Solar Cantilever Umbrella 
- Hampton Bay - base exploded
- Hampton Bay - Solar lighting
- Hampton Bay - No customer service