H‑E‑B

Posted: Dec 1, 2017 by

I am complaint about service (vitoria heb plus)

Victoria, Texas
Tonight I lined up to check out, but I didn't see the line which is express line, so I was waiting on express line. After I putted groceries on conveyor, I saw the indicator and I knew I was in wrong line. Therefore I said sorry to the cashier, I also ask her "would I chang line?"But she didn't answer me and she still do her work. I thought she didn't heard what I said, so I ask again, but she still didn't answer me and ignored my asking. I feel so bad about that! When she started checking out groceries, I apologized to her, I said "I am so sorry ". But she didn't answer me anything, and directly ignored me. Her attitude is let me feel uncomfortable and so bad. I don't think this is good attitude to service customers. She also used throwing way to move groceries which I bought. Her attitude is really bad. I don't know that how do HEB train the staffs. Why her service attitude is terrible!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Honestly, how are you going to say she had bad customer service, when you made her job 10x harder because she was 15 items or less. You were the one who was inconsiderate, please reevaluate yourself.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree