H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / rodnee from return service
This morning I went to return some food and as I'm getting service Rodnee decided to ask me for my last name, which I found very rude, as he WAS HOLDING my license. There is NO REASON that he should EVER do this being it's completely inappropriate!! Even the lady in front of me earlier looked displeased with his attitude and service. I truly feel his work shouldn't be allowed at Lakeway HEB because it brigs down their business. I hope that that never happens again and that I won't have to see him again.
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - rude employee 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.