H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / overcharge
I was overcharged for the Brown Sugar Deli Ham I bought. I was charged for BRS Head Turkey Breast Oven Roasted at $10.69/lb.. I brought this to my cashier's attention but could not go back to the Deli as I was on my lunch break. I was overcharged $3.00/pound.
Please tell how this situation can be rectified.
I look forward to receiving a reply
concerning this situation.
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.