Gulf Oilgulf petrol station - risborough road

Hi,

I am writing to complaint about Gulf Petrol Station - Risborough Road, Aylesbury HP22 5XL.

I live in Aylesbury and I studied Law at Bucks New University and I work now at a law firm based in Reading. Therefore, I have been purchasing petrol/diseal from you for the past 5 years.

I was disgusted to learn recently that I was entitled to 2p off per litre almost for the entire period. When I questioned a member of staff why I haven't been given the 2p voucher for everytime I visited the petrol station, I was told that his boss had informed him that only give the voucher if asked. This is absolutely ridiculous and I have never seen this anywhere else. I am disgusted to know you promote such values!

I spent £30 petrol for three years and £45 for the last two years. You can only imagine how much money I would have saved if I was given what I was entitled to. If you don't believe me, please send a mystery shopper to this petrol station.

I kindly request you to reimburse me all I would have saved during this period if I was given the voucher. Otherwise, I am never purchasing petrol from you and I may complain to Trading Standards also

My email address is [protected]@outlook.com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ar