Greyhound Lines / delays, denied food vulture for my 3 year old son and me 5 months pregnantб my son was denied a seat on a reboard bus

My case number -13512 I took a bus from Kalamazoo Michigan on april 16 2018 8:45 pm to Sacramento California. My trouble started in Denver Colorado boarded my bus 9:25 am it took us along time to leave once we were already boarded do to bus driver telling us we smelled not to use any purfume people were kicked off bus do them apparently smelling. a few hours into the trip we had to pull over and sit on side of road after much debate the driver told us we were going back to station in Denver. As soon as I got There I got in line to get reissued our tickets. when I got to the counter I handed the manager my tickets for my son and I. I was reissued a ticket for myself not my son. I handed the lady my original tickets and was not given my originals back. once I realized she only gave me one ticket not one for my son I got back in line and tried to get a new ticket for my son the manager told me I was wrong she already reissued my tickets and to get off her ticket counter, of course I did not have my origanals to even prove I had a ticket my my son. I took a breather came back and explained to her she had my originals she admitted she was wrong and issued my son a ticket. I informed her im 5 months pregnant and have a 3 year old boy with me I only packed enough food for my tip may I please get a food valture she told me they dont do that. I was supposed to bourd at 12:45 am my bus was delayed not to mention a hole day almost 24 hours of delay and hungriness already. when I got to Vegas the staff immediately screamed in my face and was in me and my 3 year old sons face I have never been so disrespected in my life. I was not being slow did not give them any kin d of reason to scream at me its like wow do they get paid to verbally abuse pregnant women and children. when I got to LA I was a re boarder and I paid $428 dollars or $433 dollars for a ticket I paid for my son to have a seat he is over 2 so legally supposed to have a seat Im 5 months pregnant and my son had to ride from LA to Sacramento on my lap my son is a big boy Im a big girl with a really round belly this was very painful. we arrived at least 40 minutes late in Sacramento by then my ride left and had to comeback I talked to every bus company involved in this trip greyhound said it was not there issue after 2 hours on phone hung up on 3 times I was very patient in the end I gave report and was offered $3 dollars for a one hour delay nothing for the physical pain verbal abuse and no food I tried to call to talk to supervisor and was given complete run around. I am a human being not a dog what kind of service is this I would like my n$428.00 dollars back.

Me
Apr 23, 2018

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2018

I hope you raise your kids to properly spell and use punctuation. A “food valture“ is what? Food VOUCHER perhaps? Your ride was delayed so you want a full refund? Life happens. Five months pregnant isn't an excuse for special treatment. You chose to ride a bus over taking a plane or train.