Greyhound Lines / Bus Driver
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@greyhound.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Warning This link will take you to a third-party site
The response was:
550 Invalid Recipient - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550
Hide quoted text
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristine R
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 20:32:56 +0000
Subject: Driver intentionally left passengers behind.
This is bus 4702 Sat April 28th. Around 3:00 pm driver made stop in Nashville TN. Driver did not make any announcement. Myself, the driver and several passengers exited the bus. We noticed that the driver was aggitated but did not know why. Driver used restroom, purchased something at counter got back in the bus and began to pull out of the lot. Another passenger alerted me that the bus was driving off. Three of us ran for the bus and made it but one got left behind. When we got back he said "If it's not a scheduled stop don't get off. I said how do we know if it's a scheduled stop or a rest stop? He said he'd announce it. Unfortunately for the lady he left behind he did not announce not to get off the bus. We told him he was leaving someone behind, but he just kept driving.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - as a person with physical disabilities 
- Greyhound Lines - modern slavery
- Greyhound Lines - unprofessional and unethical behavior
- Greyhound Lines - wrong information provided, lateness and other unsatisfactory services
- Greyhound Lines - website ticket sales