Greyhound Bus Lines / aggressive driving/ speeding
September 13, 2008. Hwy #3 east of Osoyoos 35-40kms.
West bound Bus "LOCAL" 1276.
On the above mentioned evening at/around 4:45-5 pm I was travelling in my vehicle to Osoyoos at the speed limit of 100 kms /hr., approaching a double lane . The Grey hound Bus # 1276 Local west bound ;all of a sudden came speeding up behind me, at least 20- 25kms faster, and attemted to pass me with on-coming vehicles.As we were coming to a hill he lost power and had to pull back. I felt he was being extremely dangerous : speeding, Attempting to pass out of nowhere from behind, Aggressively honking his horn, and then persisting to tailgate me, only 1 car length apart, for 35 kms to Osoyoos.I attempted to take fotos out of my window to show how close he was and could see him laughing and waving to me. I am appalled w/ his agressive and unsafe speeding, tailgating: pushing me to 115- 120 kms. /hr for 35kms( 1 car length apart). til I could find a safe place to pull over.Please ensure me this driver will be reprimanded for such irresponsible behavior. Thank-you, Eric.
If I do not hear anything back in 7 days I will report to the headquarters and RCMP.
More Greyhound Bus Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - modern slavery
- Greyhound Lines - unprofessional and unethical behavior
- Greyhound Lines - wrong information provided, lateness and other unsatisfactory services
- Greyhound Lines - website ticket sales 
- Greyhound Bus - customer service from greyhound bus service in san bernardino ca