Greendot / getting my card unlocked; greendot visa

1 6111 Marquette RdBaltimore, MD, United States

Been with greendot over 10 yrs. Have a visa and mastercard. Recently lost my husband over christmas 2018. Went to use my visa january 2019 once it was fine, went to go check balance few days later was told account blocked. Rep ask questions to verify my info. Everything was correct except my phone number. I informed is was probably an old phone number. I asked what I needed to do to verify my account info, but was told they could not help me without me verifying the info. All I wanted to know was what info they needed to fix this issue and they just keep repeating the script. I was blocked from calling and even though I sent emails with info I received no response. Asked for a supervisor and they lied saying they were the supervisor. I would never recommend this card to anyone! They have the worst customer service ever! I have worked in customer service for over 30yrs. The stress of trying to get my second account unblocked after my husband had just died! Never again. Please don't put your money in greendot!

J3