Green Mountain Energy / billing department and customer service
All started on 12/10/15: due to credit card # change, I had to call with new number. Did so. Told I was told I was taken off automatic billing and would have to go on line to re-establish. I did, same day. The billing department and customer service are evidently not connected as they keep increasing my bills and saying past due. After more calls on 1/4, 1/7 the problem has never been corrected and the billing department keeps on billing me with late fees, bank fees and disconnect threats both via email and us mail. I tried calling today... They're closed. On 1/7, I was told to contact the bank because they were turning down the auto payments. Called the bank. The bank has never received any requests for withdrawals from green mountain in december or january and have never charge my account for any fees for returning any payment requests. This is all happening within green mountain departments. They now have a note on my account, "no checks, no credit cards". So how do I pay? I have been told twice that they are removing this flag. As of today 1/10/16, I am still unable to pay my bill on line. The payment requested to satisfy the problems on 1/7 was $51.82. I pulled up my bill today and it now shows $163.98 pass due and threats disconnect again! Beyond frustrating!
More Green Mountain Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Green Mountain Energy - billing 
- Green Mountain Energy - dishonest billing practices 
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off!
- Green Mountain Energy - incorrect billing
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off / f. o. s. 
- Green Mountain Energy Company - final notice
- [Resolved] Green Mountain Energy Company - letter of credit
- Green Mountain Energy - billing
- Green Mountain Energy - separate transactions unauthorized
- Green Mountain Energy - extra fees on bill