Great Fun / didn't ask to receive this card and don't want it please canel it for me.

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-488-9480

I don't know why I received this card. There was nothing with the card explaining what you are to do with it. Just said to take it to certain restaurants, entertainmet shopping car care, and much more? to receive a discount? I didn't ask to receive this. I have call the # just like everyone on this site has. no one answers the phone. I better not have anything takin out of checking account or else, there will be Hell to pay. I would like this canceled as soon as you receive this. Please send Emailto say that it is canceled. Thank you.

Melinda Speirs

Comments

• Jr
      1st of Sep, 2012

I too notice 7 charges this year for $11.99 on my credit card. I filed a complaint to the CC fraud department and told them I had no idea who they were and did not authorize anybody to debit my card for $11.99 a month. I then received an e-mail yesterday from a website called greatfunsite.com stating they are sorry to see me cancel my "membership". I had no idea who this was. So, I called my CC company and spoke with the fraud department and they stated they credited my account $11.99 x 7 billing cycles. The rep did state that the charges did occur from greatfun.com website. If I would of never checked my charges, this would of continued with my knowledge. How in the heck did they get my information and start charging my card? This is wrong and I am calling greatfun and filing a complaint, not that its going to do much good any how, but at least I will get to vent.