Grand Homes / Corrupt Company

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Grand Homes is a corrupt and dishonest company. If you choose to put a 5K dollar deposit down on a new home and sign a sales addendum with your contract, you sure as better hope your house sells, because you will never get 1/2 (as promised) of your deposit money back. After two certified letters, emails, phone calls and over 90 days of waiting, still no word back about our money, so we are suing Grand Homes. Don't trust this company. They are completely dishonest and only care about one thing, themselves. Our sales person and their "corporate" office have lied to us from day one. Have never in my life come accross so much deception. $2500 bucks is a drop in the bucket to these people, but as a mom to triplets, this is a lot of money. I'm just glad I didn't give them any more.

Comments

• Jj
      27th of Jan, 2011

Grand Haven is not the same company as Grand Homes.

• Tr
      16th of Jun, 2012

I agree that this company is completely dishonest and plan to lie to people from day one!! Run as fast as you can, and if I have to lose my earnest money for this life lesson, I would be far more happier than having to give more to this company!! Although I would not lay down without a fight to get my money back!! This company lied to me and attempted to put me on the wrong lot and plan to build my house on the lot that I didn't want to buy!! I don't know how these people could go home and sleep at night?!