The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Grand Homes — bad foundation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Selling houses on bad soil leading up to foundation problems. We bought a home in Grand praire that was a foreclosure.The house was 5 years old and had really bad foundation problems.Grand Homes was the builder and they say that the foundation is guaranted for 10 years.What they dont tell people is that is only for the original family who built the house.They will not return calls. Dont buy from this shady builder.
More Grand Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Homes - Terrible company
- Grand Homes - Buyers Beware - EARNEST MONEY
- Grand Homes - Poor Building Structure
- Grand Homes - Corrupt Company
- Grand Homes - Grand Homes attempting to commit fraud
- Grand Homes - april parks - realtor.
- Grand Homes - Roofing issue
- Grand Homes - grand homes inc violating builder policy
- Grand Homes - Fraud, Unethical, horrible Grand Homes
- Grand Homes - Windows