Google Tree - Work From Home / fraud
I signed up for a free kit to work at home for $3.99 shipping. I immediatly turned around and click "cancel subscription", having changed my mind because I decided to investigate further. I put my info in the subsequent e-mail box and the response that appeared immediately was that mu input had been received and to pease note that it would take 10 days to process my cancellation. I immediately e-mailed again that I did not wish my card to be charged for anything at all and to reply on this. No reply was forthcoming. I called their phone number and the same recording is always on. I then called my bank to make an automatic deposit only to discover that my account was overdrawn by 79+ dollars because of 3.99 to google tree and 75 to google treasure chest. Now I can not find a site for google money tree nor google treasure chest and my bank is investigating. My bank says if they are unable to gather info I then have to place a formal complaint and they will decide on the matter in 90 days at the earliest. The gentleman I spoke to said he had heard of several sacams under the name google and handled a couple himself but had never heard of treasure chest yet. Isn't this illegal and who is doing anything about it? Pleae contact me and tell me if there is anything I can do.
my e-mail is email@example.com
Maria A. Lopez
More Google Tree - Work From Home Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - rcc services in ft thomas ky
- Google - inbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me