Google Tree / unauthorized transaction

1 United States
Phone: 1888)760-6767

Looking back on my web pages that i have saved on my computer. I guess, I had Google Tree send me a CD that I guess tells you about doing surveys online and getting paid for. I just got the CD last week. Number 1 the CD does not even work on my computer. Number 2, I went to buy something today, at a store and my card was declined. I thought, well thats impossible. So we ran my card through again. Same thing. So I then immediately went to my back. They looked in to my transactions, and I guess my bank put an alert on my account for $72.21 that was charged in Nevada. They thought it seemed weird, so thats why. They just had my old phone number, so thats why they could not get ahold of me. So my bank showed that $72.21 was with-drawled from my account on 1/4/09. So, I didn't have my Cd yet at that date, and I never agreed to pay that amount. So my debit card has been trashed. They are sending me a new one with a new number. When I called the Google Tree customer service, I had told the lady that I never agreed to pay that and I wanted a refund. She said that she could not, because the payment already went through. So now my bank is disputing it. The Google Tree lady gave me a conformation number to say that I decline all transactions, But she said that she can not email, or even mail me a letter.