Google Treasure Chest/unknown cd / unauthorized debit
The amount of $72.21 was charged to my bank account, and indicated as a debit charge. When I called the number indicated for the charge, I was told that I had ordered a cd from Google Treasure Chest, and that since I had not cancelled the "service" within the allotted time, I would have a monthly reoccurring charge of $72.21. Of course, I had the charge cancelled. The "third party" agency I spoke with stated that they received several calls similar to mine. I immediately called my bank to dispute the charge.
Please note that I regularly delete emails from companies such as Google Treasure Chest, and would not authorize someone taking a monthly fee from me for services I do not receive. Who are these people, and how can they do what they do. I want my money back, but, more importantly, what can be done to stop theft such as this? What can I do?
Of course, I now am paranoid using my debit card.
Bethenia D. Price
More Google Treasure Chest/unknown cd Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - gmb
- Google - google's policy is disabling apps 
- Google - google search not inclusive
- Google - sponsored ads
- Google Inc. - google play