Google Treasure Chest / scam; bank account charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

This company advertises on Facebook. If you are a facebook user contact them immedately and request three things: (1) To remove this company from their advertisers. (2) Create better controls for screening advertisers (3) Provide a rating system or application to view on their site that gives users visibility to the quality of advertisers (like ebay ratings).

I commend this site. When I couldn't use the link provided on the email they sent me. By the way, I thought I was ordering a program to download for $1.97. And then I got an email stating I was going to get charged $72 in 7 days. The email landed in my junk folder and sat there for 4 days before I found it. Anyway, thanks to the users here because when I got suspecious, I looked here and saw the problems with this company. I immediately reported my debit card lost/stolen to block all transactions. It was after hours and I couldn't get ahold of a bank rep. But I had to do this last year when a company selling ACAI berry juice started charging my card under 4 different company merchant accounts. I got hit for $400.

THanks again to this site.

Michael

Mi

Comments

• Tp
      18th of May, 2009

It happened to me as well, AND they keep taking the 1.97 as well !!! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! IT IS A SCAMMMM AND WILL COST YOU!

21st of May, 2009

hi there this google chest and this BlazingKeywords.com is the same scam and will cost u