Google Treasure Chest / fraud - internet scam

United States, Utah, Sandy Review updated:
Google Treasure Chest
*** BE WARNED** Google Treasure Chest is by far the most misleading FRAUD proliferating on the internet today. These scam artists are playing to the desperation of people thanks to the economic woes of the country. I was charged the $1.97 reduced price if I ordered their CD for making extra money via the internet, I am unemployed so I thought I would try an at home work situation while I look for viable employment. Not only did I not receive the disk, I now have an additional charge of $72.21 on my debit account.

Now here is the kicker; when I contacted my bank, the only information provided to the bank for the charge was a statement, "For Refunds call 866-957" no other information was available. My bank had to cancel my debit card to prevent further withdrawals by these fraudsters. I have filed a complaint and expect a full refund via my bank. I have since found the rest of the number to call, it is [protected]...but nobody answers and there is no voicemail options.

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I agree totally with you the same thing is happening to me. When I called and complained about not receiving the disk and the $72.21 back I was told I couldn't get my money back and that I did receive my disk and we got into a arugment over the phone and then she said she would refund my money in 14 days and i don't believe her.
A  8th of May, 2009 by

2249 Gambel Oak Dr,
Sandy, UT 84092
Phone 801-545-0628

Also: 866-957-0020
I reported them to state attorney general and FTC. Scammers!
A  15th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i am also part of this scam online. i called them and cancelled the subscription witht hem. they told me i had to send the cd back to them to get a refund. i sent the item back and they have done a refund for me but i have to wait 14 days to gety that back which i dont think i will get back. then today i was charged from safelock which i found out that was part of the google treasure chest cd . i cancelled that was was refunded for this also which will be 14 days.

i have numbers that you can call and maybe they can help you also.
google tresure chest
grant spring
safe lock id

it takes time to get them to refund to you and i hope i will get both refunds back. i will repost again when and if i get them back.

Google Logo Google