Google Sucess Kit / money taken out without my knowledge

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I have discover money been taken out from my creditcard twice. My mistake of being so trusting and have give my details so I can received a 'google sucess kit' for trial. So far I haven't received anty kit at all and also discover money been taken out from my credit card.First wasUS $29-95 on the 12th Feb 2009 and another one was taken out, Fraud protection US$4-95.
I don't even know what is all this.
Can someone help me to stop it or direct me to someone who can help.Thanks.

Google Sucess Kit

Comments

• Ev
      7th of Dec, 2008

I never received my google kit and was charged $11.95 on my credit card and was told that it was that it was a $1.00 and my account is overdrawn. Please correct the problem and fix my account i would like you to please return my money to my account within 24 hours.

• Ri
      11th of Feb, 2009

I have also been scamed by this mob, has anyone received their money back? I have cancelled my card as it is an unautherised transaction, so they wont get any more money from me. $50A is more than enough for nothing.
    Good luck to all

713 Tingley
    Truth or Consequences
    New Mexico
    Phone: 575-894-9075

I signed up for the google sucess kit and never received it. There 3 unauthorized charges on my debit card; monthly charge 02/18/2009 google success kit 8007127222: $12.31, 02/13/2009 $10.25, identity security, 01/20/2009 monthly fee $11.95 google success kit; 01/09/2009 identity security $9.95. Charges total : $44.46. These charges are unauthorized. I canceled success kit within six business days due to non receipt.

20th of Feb, 2009

I signed up for that too, the same thing happened to me, cancel your card and have a new one reissued right away. This is an international scam. Don't waste any more time, get that card number changed right now. And remember, if something is too good to be true, its a scam!

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2009
    Google Sucess Kit - Unauthorised charges
    Google
    Warranwood
    Victoria
    Australia

I have had two amounts deducted from my account without my authorisation.
    20/2/09 $1.57 and 28/02/09 $62.85 and the description on my account was Google Success Kit.

I remember looking at this information but at no time did I authorise any transactions or sign up for anything on this site.

I want my money refunded.

• Ra
      24th of Mar, 2009

I Ravi Nandha applied for this add and orderd for $ 1:00 and never recived the prodoust. I would like my money back and want to stop this from going any further. If there is a real person from the company reading this message, can u contact me please and stop this account. thanks My Email is universal_is@hotmail.com. So far i have got over $200 taken out of account without notice.

p.s. I would like to hear from this company as soon as possible.

• Ba
      31st of Mar, 2009
    Google Sucess Kit - rip off
    Google Sucess Kit

For those of us who were ripped off by the Google Sucess Kit you can call these numbers to stop the charges. They will not refund what they already took.
    866-387-2521 for Fraud Protection
    866-341-0767 Goggle sucess kit
    866-351-8557 Identity theft - I could not get an answer at this number.

Call your bank and cancel your credit card. That is the only sure way to stop them from taking more

• Zo
      25th of Apr, 2009
    Google Sucess Kit - complaint
    South Australia
    Australia

I have had unauthorized money taken out of my credit card i authorized the $1.00 but since then i have had 2 more lots taken out the first one of $58.78 and the second of $55.65 and to top it off the product was not received and i would like the money put back or i will be contacting my bank to investagate fraud on your company google sucess kit.

• Kz
      29th of Apr, 2009
    Google Sucess Kit - never recived product
    Alberta
    Canada

I got suckered into believing I could make money. This Google Sucess Kit is a rip off they have never sent the kit and I have been charged $51.00 + $8.95 for fraud protection (I can see that does't work) they have now charged me twice for products that they never intended on sending. PLEASE DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM...