Google Success Kit / rip off

1 Hatfield, England, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I'm writing this to those people who are trying to earn money for doing nothing but steeling other people money, this is rip off you guys have no sense of humor, i work so hard to earn money to live, but you just siting somewhere and stealing people money. hope you learn a lesson from all this complain and by the way there is not even a contact number or either email address that i could have contacted you.

I would appreciate it, if anyone has any tel number or email from these rubbers leave me a msg or email on sam7e7@yahoo.com, please.

Hope they will be stopped soon.

Sa

Comments

• Le
      14th of Apr, 2009

I seen an ad to sign up for a free Google Success Kit, just pay $1.95 for shipping and handling so I signed up. About 30 mins later I got 2 emails saying I would be charged something like $39 and another charge for $78. I phoned and cancelled it so they better not charge my credit card. This must be a rip off.

• Pr
      21st of Apr, 2009

Cancel your card & get a new #...that is what I did.

• Ef
      10th of Jun, 2009

Yep, Sam, I agree with you.
    I too have been ripped off;
    I am a disabled pensioner, with incurable heart disease, trying to earn a little extra money to survive but these Google Succes Kit thieves have robbed me of my money too.
    This is my prayer if they are listening:
    MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF ALMIGHTY GOD FALL ON YOUR HEADS
    and you experience the loss of all your ill-gotten gains and file for bankruptcy.
    There.