Google Success Kit / unauthorised credit card charges
Ive just received my credit card statement and have noticed 4 unauthorised credit card charges from google success. First being on the 27/1/09 google success kit # [protected] for $46.55 AUS. 2nd on the 10/2/09 Fraud protection # [protected] for $7.45 AUS. 3rd on the 10/2/09 Identity Security #[protected]2 for $14.98AUS and lastly on 26/2/09 Google success kit #[protected] for $46.29.
The only authorisation Ive EVER given this company is $1 US for the free trial of google success kit which I have NEVER recieved!!!
So I wont my money back for the unauthorised credit card charges!!!
More Google Success Kit Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - rcc services in ft thomas ky
- Google - inbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored
- Google Inc. - money debited from my account which is not authorized by me