Google Success Kit / took money out of my account

I signed up to get a kit for a $1.00 but when I got my statement the $1.00 was taken out along with $29.95 for the same kit, $4.95 for securty and I just got my next statement and another $29.95 was taken out. I want my money back ASAP. I already emailled once before with no success but I am tired of you repeating yourself. I have a family to support and you do not help. I never did recieve any kind of kit from Google. I suggest you return the money or I will have to take furthere action for your false adveritsement.

Sincerely,
Lori Winters
llwinters@yahoo.com

Comments

• Am
      4th of Jan, 2009

They took 29.95 out of my account that i did not authorize. I never even got the kit. This debit of almost 30.00 over drawn my account and I had an additional charge of 25.00. I will not stand for this, I want my money back

• Ra
      10th of Jan, 2009

Money was also taken from my account I did not authorize. I too want my money back.

12th of Jan, 2009

Moneys were taken from my account as well and you try to contact them the toll free number displayed on the account charge doesn't work. This company should be investigated and people behind this should be punished. I too want my money back period.

• Ll
      29th of Jan, 2009

i have gotten this charged as well and i didnt authorize any of it. My bank took care of the charges, hopefully within the next 2 days i will get my money back. I feel for everyone that has been scammed by this, in this trying economy for people to take advatage is just sickening!! BEWARE of anything that sounds too good to be true always is!!

11th of Feb, 2009

I haven't signed up for any google sucess kit and £20 has been taken from my account so i have been intouch with my bank and they are treating it as fraud. they say the transaction came from a Food store in cyprus..

11th of Feb, 2009

I haven't signed up for this Google sucess kit but £20 has been taken from my account and something called Identity Security as well i've been in touch with my bank and they are treating it as fraud. Plus they say they both come from a food convenience store in cyprus as well...!!!