Google Profits / unauthorized charges!

Ordered CD. Paid Shipping. Since then I have had over $200 in unauthorized charges. I tried to cancel upon the first unauthorized charge showing up and to no avail. support@googleprofits.com. The banks should sue for the trouble of reversing charges, investigating these fraudulent charges and the administrative time required.

Comments

• Be
      25th of Apr, 2009

I have been having the same problem. Google profits charged my card after I cancelled. They also keep caling my house to verify my shipment after I have cancelled. My husband and I have been on the phone with these people at least 20 times. The 866 number called my house one day every hour. It is harassment!!! Something has to be done about this company. Not to mention the people that work for google profits are a bunch of ignorant uneducated idiots!

• Ki
      13th of May, 2009

Has anyone had any luck making sure these unauthorized charges do not keep happening? I am having the exact same problem and have tried to call the 877 number and never reach anyone!!! I have no idea what to do.