Google adwordspoor customer service

We are a local builder that received a cold call from these guys who offered us some Google Adwords, they sounded fantastic on the telephone and really pushed me hard to buy from them. I stupidly gave them my credit card details and they proceeded with setting me up an Adwords Accounts. I tried to cancel when I spoke with a friend who advised they could simply do this for me and the costs they charged me where ridiculous. I was advised very bluntly I couldn't cancel :(
I received zero follow up calls to see how my account was running or any other further information.

Interestingly I'm a member of the NZ Builders Association and at a recent gathering we was all warned to beware of a NZ company called CMEE because other builders and tradesmen have been ripped off by them. Some of the other stories make mine sound minor, we have started a class action against them and have informed the New Commerce Commission about their activities. If you have dealt with CMEE and they haven't delivered on their promises contact the commission immediately.

When you look at their website to see who you are dealing with all you can see is silly cartoon characters, bunch of jokers who fooled me :(

Nz
Feb 02, 2015

Comments

• Bi
      Jul 08, 2015

This company is the worst of the lot i was over promised on everything, They built our website and never made it too our specifications nor did they ever follow up with the adwords campaign which we paid them for i tried to cancel but they held me for ransom with court fees which i could simply not afford, They are great sales men but do not be fooled! Cmee

• Ba
      Feb 02, 2016
    Best Best Advice

We are in the security industry and got the phone call but didn't accept the quote - and end up with a $3000 bill from Baycorp. On requesting copies of invoices and contracts from Baycorp nothing much was provided and Baycorp have gone very quiet since I threatened the Commerce Commission over the trading practices of CMEE

Dec 08, 2016

Completely agree, having worked in digital and marketing for over 12 years, I inherited CMee as a supplier. It quickly became apparent that they are inept at what they do, and their customer service in every shape and form was well below par. This was exemplified by the Accounts Director, who is aggressive, arrogant and unprofesional to say the least. There are plenty of other companies to choose from in Auckland.