GoodLife Fitness / dirty clubs and poor management
I have never been to a club so poorly managed. The manager, some BeeJay Duff, quite the unsual name, maybe it's for her reputation! Very unhelpful... The mens changing rooms are filthy, the floor is constantly dirty and the washroom area has a yellow floor from leaking urinals. They never seemed to be cleaned and are a getting worse by the day, it's a health hazard.. The sauna is constantly broken and has a pool of sweat sitting in the middle of the floor.
I've mentioned my complaints to the management and they don't seem to care, too busy flirting with other staff members.
Goodlife Fitness is a club that is only interested in taking your money and giving you nothing in return!! Stay clear and join another club!
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - regarding my membership
- GoodLife Fitness - customer service
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation of personal training sessions at oxford and adelaide goodlife fitness gym location.
- GoodLife Fitness - cleanliness
- GoodLife Fitness - towel service