Goodlife Fitness - Oakville / their word means nothing
I cancelled my membership, tried to do it by phone as I had a sister-in-law in the hospital with a life threatening disease and we spent every hour we could with her. I asked them to write down the names and cancel the accounts. I got the bs that they can't do it over the phone. I explained the circumstances and still no compassion. I finally went in to cancel in September. I specifically told the girl, I want all amounts paid up, I had put a stop payment on my account and I want no more monies owing to them. She told me the amount that would clean up everything. She said they will try a bank withdrawl and I would need to call to get the money back. I said that won't be a problem as I put a stop payment on the account.
They say I still owe September payment even though I was told nothing more will be due to the club. Their word means NOTHING. They are a lying bunch of money grubbing ###s. If I don't pay by the end of November, they are threatening collections.
Also, if they try to sell you circuit training, don;t buy it, a waste of time. I was told it doesn't do much for you, if you want to really get in shape go to a personal trainer and they will put you through worthwhile routines to help you properly get in shape.
All I can say about BadLife is stay away.
More Goodlife Fitness - Oakville Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - employee jenna id 1606
- GoodLife Fitness - membership 
- GoodLife Fitness - membership
- GoodLife Fitness - membership woes
- GoodLife Fitness - new location major mackenzie and hwy 400