Gold's Gym - San Diego / very bad experience!

My experience with Golds gym in San Diego was nothing like any other gym I have ever been to in my life. The problem that I had with Golds is that Golds would have hoped to become my historical partner but also never offer anything financially to the entire world other than closing gym costs.

You see Golds figures too advance at all things whether they were there or not it wouldn't make a difference. I worked out in gyms like worlds and Rockys that were managed by real sized men with real sized spotters physiques where I could have really gotten stronger in a real gym atmosphere. People taking numbers at Golds were mostly military runners who also would not have beaten certain high school competition though they are now in college. It was a place for fads and football fans none of whom could truly play the game anything affective or realistic. But yet they were there. Golds is the type of a gym I would make a second investment in if I was looking for specific equipment that I did not happen to find any place else but no longer need. Which was why I left a lot of weird dudes in a not completely public place of view that no longer includes me because I'm much smarter than the fine print of Golds contracts and its football fantasyworlds.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Gold's Gym - closing over night

I don't mind that my location (Burlington, NC) is closing overnight now but opening at 5:00am is not early enough for me and several others. I have to go in at 4:30 because of my work schedule. Please reconsider this 5:00 decision. I don't want to leave this gym!

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Gold's Gym - rude and negligence from intructor patty quintero
    Brownsville
    Kentucky

I am complaining about instructor patty quintero in golds gym in brownsbille because she did not explained class instructions on English and i fell down..i was told by her that she does not know english..i am already Gona..fight da case in court and request money for that negligence..its better if u let go of this employee.

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Golds Gym - Contract with gym
    Burlington
    North Carolina

I unknowingly signed up for a contract online and they wont let me cancel it! Ive visted the actual location to resolve the issue but have never gotten any help. A manger emailed me today, saying he heard I had an issue. That was the full content of the email. I will never recommend this gym and will activly tell people to avoid them.

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Gold's Gym - gold's gym egypr elshikh zayed branch
    Egypt

Everyday @ 8 am I ask about towels, but not avilable becouse the dryer is broken for month ago .

Also the in body machine not found for 2 months ago .

Everyday I ask a bout this machine .

The answer : may be tomorrow or after tomorrow .

This is golds gym zayed.

• Ca
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Gold's Gym - billing
    Copperas Cove
    Texas

I don't like the idea that I was charged 3 tmes for the month of December 2016. That meant I got charged $63 for the month instead of the $42. There should be a set date for twice a month not a bi-weekly payment.