Golden Corral / service

1 Orlando, FL, United States

My family and I went to dine at your location at 2328 South Semoran Blvd. Florida on Christmas day, While the food and the busser (table attendant) where great the staff at the register surely lacked professionalism. One young man asked me if I understood him when he asked if I knew what I wanted to drink I guess because I was speaking to my family in Spanish since they do not speak English. Before I answered he said you have to order something to drink if you want to eat here. The young lady at the register wasn't much better. When I asked about the senior early bird discount for my wife and myself she didn't say sorry it is not in effect today she simply said "You will have to take the 10% discount" no explanation. Even after that she only gave us one discounted meal. Their where 5 of us and we all enjoyed the meal but it was a terrible start. I am a retired restaurant manager and realize that today's workers are not what they should be but a little sensitive if no politeness would be nice.

Do